Friday, September 12, 2014

Are we real?

The first thing I read today after I got on to my early morning activities was Mr Oscar Postorious' hearing and the judge's ruling on his case. Although the intent was not clear what I did like was the judge's statement that not everyone who fears for his life keeps a gun under their pillow.

Intentional/pre-planned or not I am not sure, but when he is so aware of shooting and shot down a pumpkin into a squash what was he exactly thinking when he fired a round or two at a possible intruder is what fascinates me! Goes to show power in the hands of a fool will always be detrimental! Like I said I dont know if it was planned but when he actually fired, what the hell was he thinking? Why did his brain not tick enough to actually call the police or security and yell out a warning and hold out his gun? Instead he fires! THE MAN FIRES! AFTER FULLY KNOWING WELL THAT IT REDUCES A HUMAN BEING TO SQUASH!!

Another thing that I cannot understand is lawyers who actually come up with crazy stories to just bail the person out! Mentally ill? When someone is in for a sentence they are insane, when someone wants to allege charges they are insane. I think it is stupid how the law is raped day in and day out and one thing that this field sincerely lacks is accountability, regulation and ethics! A life has a lot of value, you are not a god to screw or kill someone and if you assume that responsibility then I think one needs to be put in one's place!

When a senior lawyer asked me why am I so hell bent on the truth, my answer to him was plain simple, either you throw your coat and burn it and tell me that that is what you were told to fight for than being told to do all the circus you do in reality or you tell me that there is no truth so that I too can go about shitting on others faces so that tomorrow when I am screwed you will be paid enough to bail me out. And should such a shit be thrown on you promise me you will never ever revert back and feel slighted! That was the end of the conversation.

Truth is never distorted, well in real life it can be, or so I have discovered but no you cannot go beyond a certain point at all!! To end my post today I have only one thing to say, if the world and society be the mirror of the progress we so called have made and the values we so called mindlessly blabber then the level of hatred, violence, crimes and cases in courts is a very good parameter of the same! Often times people have entitlements running like Seneca says on anger " when people get angry or actually act out of anger they believe they are entitled for their money's worth and since they are paying a fee they should be guaranteed no disappointments" Talk about money buying you love and buying you out from death... It is funny when I see such people parade in those self assumed double standard entitlements because they are so and so and have this and that...

See you when we are buried, thankfully death is a great reality check, we all will be the same: ashes and dust :)

No comments: