Thursday, May 7, 2015

Benefits of chanting Shreem Brzee

Often times we are in a financial fix and sometimes to a point where we cannot even feed ourselves. I have seen those days with well to do parents and people that could have helped me. It is then that a friend of mine who had similar issues suggested that I start chanting Shreem Brzee. By then I had lost faith in gods, mantras and everything humane! So I contested, until one day when I had been diagnosed with both fissure and ulcers and nobody to help me pay my bills and the situation was daunting to take a toll on me!

After much persuasion I chanted the mantra heartlessly, along with my Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo and what I did see was a change.. A sea change in terms of the help that I got. Obviously I dint make more money, but my needs for food and shelter were being met. Either people would drop me places or pick me up because I had a slip disc and could not travel on a rickety bus standing. And the ulcer and fissure made it worse!

All I can say is that this mantra might not make you millionaire rich but at times, our karma is such that we cannot even afford food, and that is where chanting this mantra helped me. I always had loose change to pay that bill or this emergency, even though my jobs dint even pay me enough to break even with my expenses. All said and done, even my fissure medicine was funded by a friend indirectly cos he had some discount coupons from the medical store where I had to purchase them from! Wallah!

So next time when you feel financially down and out chant Shreem Brzee and hope that the goddess of wealth, Laxmi showers her blessings on you!

Here is how to do it:

Sit comfortably or you can do this as and when you want, but the best time to pray to laxmi is evenings.

Chant shreem brzee 108 times, well you can chant more, but in multiples of 108 or a mala that has 108 beads.

When you are chanting, you need to have an intent of praying for the prosperity of yourself and the collective universe.

The last part is the hardest, agreeably so because we separate ourselves from the rest of the world, however the point is that studies have shown that the universe is pretty much inter related and connected like a net, everything affects everything. So as much as this sounds weird chant with an intent for the prosperity of this universe and then yourself as a collective part of it. It surely does work.

Until then, see you next time and keep chanting ;) 

2 comments:

VibhutiGanesh said...

If there is a force, it must have a designated target. If the Mantra is aimed at monetary gains.. How can we vouch its efficacy, if as you say.. "Obviously I dint make more money.."?

So, there could be some other force/s, too, that changed the condition.

SSDruid said...

I agree but can you ever hope or pray that someone else takes care of your bill or no matter how adverse things are you get a bail out? I have been in worse conditions and I know how hard I have suffered. So if the intended action wasn't achieved can you vouch that the outcome was a failure 100%? Just as you validate the efficacy on the same scale?